The Finance X section is mainly dealing with disbursement of Fellowship to the research scholars of M.Phil,Ph.D under UGC JRF/SRF, RGNF,MANF, CSIR JRF/SRF
and other fellowships such as ICMR, ICSSR, ICPR, DST-Inspire, DBT schemes. In addition, the disbursement of Fellowship to the Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
under various schemes of UGC, ICSSR, DST-Inspire, DBT, Ramalingaswami, etc. are also being dealt with at this section.
All fellowship under the various schemes of UGC is being directly disbursed to the individual beneficiary (students) under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme through Canara Bank by the UGC with effect from 1.7.2016. With effect from 1.4.2017 the fellowship under CSIR JRF/SRF is being disbursed under DBT mode.
The financial assistance to the deserving students of the University and affiliated colleges under the Vice-Chancellor's Student Fund to the following categories:
- Financial Assistance/Scholarship to BPL/PWD Students
- Financial Assistance on Medical grounds
- Financial Assistance for deserving students for Payment of hostel fees
- Mess Charges to the extent of 50% for PWD students in special cases
- Ex-gratia payment for accidental death/permanent disability
- Financial assistance for attending International Conference/Events.